Hey you guys! Glad to see you have a blog. Looks like you have a lot of exciting stuff to post, so get postin! jk. Yesterday was such a sweet day! Congratulations on the wedding, gaining some new family members, and, of course, a beautiful new daughter-in-law and two beautiful grand-daughters!
by the way, if you ever read this and you by chance want to view our blog I need to email you an invite, so please email me at amyhfetter@gmail.com! Thanks
4 comments:
Yea! I am so happy yoou have a blog now. I love you so much Mom!
Hey you guys! Glad to see you have a blog. Looks like you have a lot of exciting stuff to post, so get postin! jk.
Yesterday was such a sweet day! Congratulations on the wedding, gaining some new family members, and, of course, a beautiful new daughter-in-law and two beautiful grand-daughters!
Yeah, I am so excited that Kassi made a blog for you, good job Kassi.
It's a fun way to keep in touch and journal write.
Love you guys!
by the way, if you ever read this and you by chance want to view our blog I need to email you an invite, so please email me at amyhfetter@gmail.com! Thanks
Post a Comment